Allegiance Junk Removal is a top rated junk removal company in Las Vegas. We have competitive pricing and offer same day service. Allegiance is a locally owned and operated company with a small town feel. At Allegiance you speak to real people, not a robot or call service. You deal with the real people who pick up and haul your junk. We provide junk removal and dumpster rental service in Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas, Paradise, Boulder City, and Summerlin. Here are a couple reasons to consider Allegiance Junk Removal over the competition:
1. SAME DAY SERVICE
2. FAST & FREE ESTIMATES - SNAP A PHOTO & TEXT TO 702-347-0684
3. FRIENDLY & HONEST STAFF
4. BEST PRICED JUNK REMOVAL COMPANY
5. LAS VEGAS LOCALLY OWNED & OPERATED
6. SUPPORT LOCAL SMALL BUSINESS AND COMMUNITY
7. WE RECYCLE - THIS MEANS LESS JUNK AT THE LANDFILL
8. WE DONATE ALL SUITABLE ITEMS
Exercise Equipment Removal
Home Clean Out
Garage Clean Out
Storage Unit Clean Out
Business Clean Out
Commercial Clean Out
Hot Tub Removal
Lot Clearing - Clean Up
Apartment Clean Out
Dumpster Clean Out
Landscape Clean out
Property Clean Out
Hoarder Clean Out
Estate Clean Out
Commercial Junk Removal
We do our best to recycle all the material we collect. From metals and plastics, to electronics and appliances, we care about our local environment and find it necessary to do nothing less.
Allegiance Junk Removal
3990 West Dewey Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89183
Please fill out all questions asked below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Junk Specialist Applicants Must:
- Have strong Customer Service / People Skills / Honest / Integrity
- Sense of Responsibility and Duty
- Applicant needs to be punctual
- Able to lift weight up to 75 lbs regularly
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to work Saturdays occasionally
THIS JOB INCLUDES:
- Sales: Onsite sales, up-selling, customer service
- Logistical Decision Making - For example, whether or not to recycle or to throw away
materials. Which route is the most time and fuel efficient, and the most productive.
- Truck Operations: Safety, courteous and aware while driving
- Junk Removal: Heavy lifting and removal of junk from business, residential, and government sites
- Marketing: Delivery of marketing materials to targeted focus areas
- Brand Building: Working to build and maintain the Allegiance Junk brand image.
- Basic Paperwork skills - must be able to fill out receipts, invoices, and dumpster rental contracts.
Please fill out all questions asked below and email to email@example.com or your application will not be considered. Thank You
-Are you able to lift weights up to 75lbs regularly?
-When are you available to start?
-How many years of relevant experience do you have?
-What is the best way to contact you?
-What makes you a good fit for this job?
-What certifications, licenses, or training do you have?
-Do you have a clean driving record?
-Can you pass a drug test?
-Can you work outside for extended time periods?
-Have you ever been convicted of a felony?
-Do you have any current or previous injuries that would limit your ability to perform daily tasks?
-Do you currently or frequently take medications that would limit your ability to work or drive a company vehicle?
-Do you have reliable transportation to and from work?
-Are you willing to work overtime?
-Are you willing to work on Saturdays?
-Why do you want to work here at Allegiance Junk Removal?
-What are your greatest strengths/weaknesses?
-Tell us about your work experience?
-What skills would you bring to the position?
-What do you know about our industry?
-Do you consider yourself a physically active person?
-How do you feel about performing physically demanding tasks?
-Please provide three contact references with name and phone numbers.